[llvm-dev] [Release-testers] 10.0.1-rc1 release has been tagged

Michał Górny via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon May 25 04:38:51 PDT 2020

On Tue, 2020-05-19 at 18:22 -0700, Tom Stellard via Release-testers
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just tagged the 10.0.1-rc1 release.  Testers can begin testing and uploading
> binaries.
>
> If you still want to get a fix into the 10.0.1 release, you still have about a month
> to get your fix in.  To request a patch be backported to the release/10.x branch,
> file a bug and mark it as a blocker of the release-10.0.1 meta bug.

Ok, it turns out my issues were due to py3.7+.  I've requested
backporting one lit patch and with it, there are no new regressions.

However, it made me notice that some clangd unittest are failing to
execute with duplicate command-line option errors but the errors are
ignored by lit.  It happens when clang is linked to dylib, and it is
non-trivial to fix and I'm not sure if I'll be able to fix it myself.
Any and all help appreciated.

I've tried to see if it is fixed in master but I can't seem to manage to
find a recent clang revision that wouldn't segfault all the way.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny