[llvm-dev] ORC Weekly #15 -- Removable code progress

Lang Hames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun May 10 22:07:20 PDT 2020

Hi All,

No major news this week. The groundwork for safe code removal has started
to land though:
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/commit/41379f1ec4657860f4840dba914aa643e7938a5c
ensures that JITDylibs are kept alive until all active compiles targeting
them have completed or bailed out. I hope to have the removable code
feature review (https://reviews.llvm.org/D79312) updated to reflect these
changes tomorrow, with some test cases and examples added for good measure.

I am also going to try to move these status updates up to Friday
(California Time) starting this week. We'll see how successful I am with
that.

-- Lang.