[llvm-dev] Future of Go bindings?

Eric Christopher via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun May 3 13:42:21 PDT 2020

Hi Ayke,

I'm happy to review the C API level changes you need and I've cc'd Peter
who did a lot of the original go bindings on the idea that he might be
willing to review some go API bindings while you come up to speed. With our
previous C API owner's departure from the project due to lack of time I've
reassumed ownership of them, but am fairly flexible on patches.

Thoughts?

-eric