[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] RFC: Switching from Bugzilla to Github Issues [UPDATED]

Jonas Hahnfeld via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun May 3 03:13:58 PDT 2020

Hi,

I think this is the API "documented" (rather: described) here:
https://gist.github.com/jonmagic/5282384165e0f86ef105
If yes, also have a look at https://github.com/nijel/sf2gh which is a
Python script to migrate from SourceForge to GitHub.

Hope this helps,
Jonas

Am Freitag, den 01.05.2020, 17:05 -0400 schrieb Wyatt Childers via
llvm-dev: