[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] RFC: Switching from Bugzilla to Github Issues [UPDATED]

Wyatt Childers via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri May 1 14:05:30 PDT 2020

Tom,

Followed up on this quickly with some friends who recently imported an
issue tracker of a few thousand issues. It seems github has an
(undocumented? -- I haven't been able to find any documentation) API for
this. I'm not sure how it was found, and the script they used is in
written in little known scripting language (MethodScript), however, it's
reasonably decipherable:
https://github.com/LadyCailin/YoutrackToGithubIssues/blob/master/procs.ms#L224

I'm sure reaching out to github, one could get further information; I
suppose the important point here, is there does exist a means to import
without sending many emails to subscribers.

Best,

Wyatt