[llvm-dev] Call site Specific information

Johannes Doerfert via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 30 17:21:48 PDT 2020

Hi Omar,

the TODO says that we could "easily" do context-sensitive deduction for
a call string of length one as soon as we setup the liveness analysis to
be context-sensitive as well. I think someone proposed to work on this
as part of GSoC, though the proposals are not yet finalized and the
students not selected.

Cheers,

   Johannes