[llvm-dev] Efficient Green Thread Context-Switching

Joshua Thomas Wise via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 27 13:04:20 PDT 2020

I could live with that. You’re right that “newstack" is probably more use-case-dependant. A “preserve_none” calling convention would be more general than swapstack, which is perhaps more preferred for LLVM. I don’t think that would be a big deal for swapstack-seekers, because I think the stack pointer swapping could be achieved using @llvm.read_register() and @llvm.write_register().

I’m glad to know other people are in support of this functionality.