[llvm-dev] Bumping the CMake requirement for libc++ and libc++abi

Neil Nelson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 25 09:50:08 PDT 2020

The next Ubuntu LTS release 20.04 will be available April 23.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FocalFossa/ReleaseSchedule

That release will have cmake version 3.16.3.

https://packages.ubuntu.com/search?suite=focal&arch=any&searchon=all&keywords=cmake

It may take 6 months or so for the LTS users to upgrade in that the
automatic update without reinstalling will not be ready for a while.
Some people can create a 20.04 VM as soon as the release is available.

Neil Nelson