[llvm-dev] GSoC Project - Advanced Heuristics and ML

Emanuel Lima via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 18 19:18:27 PDT 2020

Ah, now a list of resources is appearing on the projects page of LLVM:

   - HERCULES: Strong Patterns towards More Intelligent Predictive
   Modeling, Eunjung Park; Christos Kartsaklis; John Cavazos, IEEE ICPP’14
   https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/6957226
   - Predictive Modeling in a Polyhedral Optimization Space, Eunjung Park,
   John Cavazos, Louis-Noël Pouchet, Cédric Bastoul, Albert Cohen & P.
   Sadayappan, IJPP’13
   https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10766-013-0241-1
   - Machine Learning in Compiler Optimization, Zheng Wang and Michael
   O’Boyle, IEEE Magazine 2018. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8357388

I will study them at once.

--
Emanuel Lima