[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] RFC: Switching from Bugzilla to Github Issues

Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 16 08:40:42 PDT 2020

> Does this mean that we're giving up on aligning Bugzilla PRs with GitHub
> issue numbers?  This won't be possible once people have created issues /
> PRs on GitHub.  It looks as if we have a hundred or so PRs / issues
> already, so maybe it's too late to think about this...
Unfortunately, the present GH API is very limited on this. We already
submitted a feature request, but there is neither ETA nor even any
information whether GitHub is willing to implement something that
would better suit our needs in migration.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University