[llvm-dev] Upstreaming Flang - postponed to Monday 23rd March

Richard Barton via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 16 01:54:52 PDT 2020

Hi llvm-dev

We have not been able to complete all the work we need to do before merging F18 into LLVM as Flang so we will not be dong that today as previously announced.

We propose to slip this back a week to let us finish off the last bits of work. All code changes are in review as of Friday. If you want more detail, you can see the exact status here: https://github.com/orgs/flang-compiler/projects/8

Before we merge into the monorepo, we'll post a dummy version of the commit into a fork of llvm-project so folks can have a quick look at the code and history before we merge in.

Sorry for the delay on this. We want to get it right before we merge into the monorepo.

Ta
Rich

Richard Barton
Principal Engineer - Arm Compiler for Linux
Arm Manchester