[llvm-dev] Allowing PRs on GitHub for some subprojects

Christian Kühnel via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 11 01:43:48 PDT 2020

Hi Zoe,

I hear you and understand where you want to go. Asides from the Github
PR/issues migration (which I am a big fan of):
I've been chatting with Louis and Eric on extending the pre-merge tests
<https://github.com/google/llvm-premerge-checks> for libc++ to better
support your use cases. I'd be happy to add additional checks there.

If it's really urgent, we can try to add additional checks right away and
trigger these when someone uploads a diff for /libcxx to Phabricator. We
probably need to fiddle with the scripting and triggers to figure out which
builds/tests to run for a diff, but that should be feasible.

Best,
Christian