[llvm-dev] Codifying our Brace rules-

Adrian McCarthy via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jun 26 09:30:51 PDT 2020

Thanks.  Those latest tweaks about comment hoisting does clarify for me.

I'm not sure whether the code diffs are meant to promote one style above
the other.  They are different styles that make different tradeoffs over
different features.  Which one somebody prefers depends will depend on how
they value those features.  It's nice to have some tangible examples to
compare though, so thanks for providing them.