[llvm-dev] Inclusive language in LLVM: can we rename `master` branch?

Adrian McCarthy via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jun 19 13:43:59 PDT 2020

To be clear, I have no real opinion on timing.  I was just floating an idea
that might have been logistically easier.  I don't know when the BuildBot
update is expected to land, but I assumed it might be soon, since the
update was announced back in February.  Updating our vocabulary has been
overdue for a while.  I don't really care if it happens all at once or in a
series of steps, as long as we're making progress.