[llvm-dev] RFC: alive.llvm.org?

Sanjay Patel via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 17 13:28:35 PDT 2020

No concerns from me. I use Alive2 all the time, and it would be fantastic
to have it available online reliably.

If we can get Alive1 up there too, that would be even better. I still use
that to try to prove things where it's not obvious how to express the
relationships in pure LLVM IR:
https://rise4fun.com/Alive/NDu