[llvm-dev] Codifying our Brace rules-

Diana Picus via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 16 02:12:12 PDT 2020

Hi,

FWIW, I'm on the always-add-braces camp, for the already mentioned
reasons and also the following:
* It makes it easier to add and remove one-off debug code that you
don't intend to commit
* It makes it easier for my editor to jump over the whole block while
scrolling back and forth around code

I also like chill's suggestion, since it at least solves the second issue.

Cheers,
Diana