[llvm-dev] Building a single .rst file

Paul C. Anagnostopoulos via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 29 09:40:21 PDT 2020

I hope you won't mind me continuing to pester you with build questions.

I've managed to get the build going. One of the things CMake does is create a file a.exe that tries to figure out which version of the C compiler is available. Malwarebytes does not like that executable. Has anyone run into this problem?

Meanwhile, I've told Malwarebytes not to worry about the build directory or its subdirectories.

Ah, now I have more information from Microsoft Security Essentials, also concerning a.exe. The Trojan is called Win32/Fuery.C!cl

Category: Trojan

Recommended action: Remove this software immediately.

Items:
file:C:\LLVM\Build\CMakeFiles\3.18.0\CompilerIdC\a.exe

Get more information about this item online.