[llvm-dev] Phabricator down for maintenance tonight

Mehdi AMINI via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 28 10:16:20 PDT 2020

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 4:25 AM James Henderson <
jh7370.2008 at my.bristol.ac.uk> wrote:

> Thanks for the work too!
>
> Not specifically a regression, but since the upgrade, I find it annoying
> now that when I want to do something in relation to an inline comment
> (collapse it, reply to it etc), I now have to click on a drop-down menu in
> the comment header bar to select the option, whereas before the icons were
> inline there before. Is this something that can be easily addressed?

Seems like https://secure.phabricator.com/D21244

<https://secure.phabricator.com/D21244>I patched back the reply button,
collapse seems a bit more intrusive. That said the keyboard shortcuts are
pretty nice: you can click on a comment to select it, `n` for selecting the
next one, `p` the previous one, `q` to collapse, `r` to reply.

--
Mehdi