[llvm-dev] Discourse category for the AMDGPU target

Nicolai Hähnle via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 27 09:35:48 PDT 2020

Hi all,

We’ve been having discussions over the last few weeks with
stakeholders both inside and outside of AMD about where we could best
have a dedicated and open discussion space for topics around the
AMDGPU target. The conclusion was that we’d like to try the use of a
category in the LLVM Discourse group, which is mostly used for MLIR
discussion so far.

I have started a Discourse topic with more detail, as that seemed
rather fitting:
https://llvm.discourse.group/t/category-for-the-amdgpu-target/1480

However, this obviously affects the broader LLVM community, hence this
e-mail on llvm-dev. If people are generally okay with such a move, we
would ask the Discourse admins to please create that new category.

Cheers,
Nicolai

--
Lerne, wie die Welt wirklich ist,
aber vergiss niemals, wie sie sein sollte.