[llvm-dev] [FPEnv][AArch64] Constrained FP this year?

Serge Pavlov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jul 23 21:44:48 PDT 2020

I have intention to implement some functionality on AArch64:
- setting rounding mode (as for x86 in https://reviews.llvm.org/D74730),
- getting/setting FP environment (as for x86 in
https://reviews.llvm.org/D81833),
- getting/setting FP control modes (as for x86 in
https://reviews.llvm.org/D83036),
- lowering of llvm.roundeven.
I don't know if I actually would have time for these tasks. I would
appreciate coordination with other interested parties on this topic.

Thanks,
--Serge