[llvm-dev] Phabricator sending spurious "This revision was not accepted when it landed" emails

James Henderson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 22 00:20:20 PDT 2020

Based purely on UI clues etc, I think the intent in Phabricator is that a
"Request for Changes" can only be overridden by the person who requested
them marking the revision as accepted (note how an updated review following
such a request has the red cross still coloured, unlike the ticks for an
acceptance, implying somehow that it's still important).