[llvm-dev] Selection DAG chain question

Björn Pettersson A via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jul 17 09:55:27 PDT 2020

Still sounds to me as Glue might help (as already proposed by Craig), but maybe I’ve misunderstood something.

Another option is to do a simple lowering into pseudo instructions that you expand after ISel.
(might be easier than doing something before ISel and then having to bother about chains, glue etc)

Regards,
Björn