[llvm-dev] LLVM 11 and trunk selecting 4 wide instead of 8 wide loop vectorization for AVX-enabled target

Francesco Petrogalli via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jul 17 07:23:45 PDT 2020

Hi all,

Thank you Florian for pointing Neil in the right direction!

I am glad this has been working for you Neil. Feel free to contact me directly if you need anything related to function vectorization again.

> It might be worth calling this new behavior out in the release notes for 11.0

How can we make sure this happens? Is there a process where we could write into release notes?

Kind regards,

Francesco