[llvm-dev] FileCheck --allow-empty

via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 13 09:36:37 PDT 2020

(Sorry for the duplicate. Original didn’t make it to the list)

I don’t specifically remember what the relationship between `guard malloc` and `count 0` was here, but I’m pretty sure it was related to the count part more so than the llvm tools. Option (2) sounds like it avoids the “rely on external tools that may differ between environments” problem, and the rest of James’ motivation makes sense, so it sounds like the best way forward to me.