[llvm-dev] LLVM source compilation Error: CommandLine Error: Option 'mc-relax-all' registered more than once!

K Jelesnianski via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jul 12 19:43:59 PDT 2020

I found a work around. I did some more poking around my system and
found where the default install location of all
libLLVM* libraries and
libclang* libraries were installed. Specifically
$ /usr/local/lib
I was hesitant but when I deleted all libclang* and libLLVM* files. I
was able to get past this error.

Thanks again.