[llvm-dev] RISC-V LLVM sync-up call 9th July 2020
Alex Bradbury via llvm-dev
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jul 9 05:01:28 PDT 2020
For background on these calls, see
Reminder: the purpose is to co-ordinate between active contributors.
If you have support questions etc then it's best to post to llvm-dev.
We have a call every alternate Thursday at 4pm BST, via
I've created a shared calendar which may help in keeping track, which
is accessible at:
Issues to discuss today include the following:
* LLVM 11
* Less than 1 week to branch (Wed 15th July)
* Prioritising patches (please share any you think should be prioritised)
* -mcpu patch https://reviews.llvm.org/D71124 - I think we're all in
agreement this should land once comments + tests are cleaned up?
* Bitmanip and vector patch status
* Coordinating vector work (PLCT group
https://github.com/isrc-cas/rvv-llvm and other ongoing efforts)
* Heads up:
* "[DAGCombiner] Prevent regression in isMulAddWithConstProfitable"
https://reviews.llvm.org/D83153 is beneficial for RISC-V
* C++20 [[no_unique_address]] ABI issue
http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2020-July/143129.html - patch
LGTM for RISC-V
* Next meeting: Thu 23 July
* No other topics were submitted, as always, please do submit things
you'd like to discuss
More information about the llvm-dev