[llvm-dev] Proposal for CIRCT incubator project

Mehdi AMINI via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 7 11:05:13 PDT 2020

Hey Stephen,

I'm very positive on this project joining the incubator. I think extending
the LLVM project support for applying compiler infrastructure and
techniques to hardware design is very interesting!
This is also a fantastic application for MLIR, and it will (and already
did) influence the development of the framework.

Looking forward to this!

--
Mehdi