[llvm-dev] Phabricator maintenance Sunday 7/5/2020

Mehdi AMINI via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 6 01:27:15 PDT 2020

Seems like everything is operational now! Let me know if anything seems off.

In particular the email configuration took me a while to figure out, it
isn't clear to me how Phab was possibly receiving email before?

I upgraded the VM without changing the Phabricator version, I'll likely
look into upgrading Phabricator itself next weekend.

--
Mehdi