[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] RFC: Switching from Bugzilla to Github Issues

James Henderson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 31 01:21:15 PST 2020

My only concern is the ability to get auto-subscribed onto issues for
specific tools (i.e. the setup I currently have). If that can be resolved
in a satisfactory manner, then I'm all for this (although less than two
weeks seems like a rather ambitious time to switch over...). If it can't,
then I'd be opposed to switching at all.