[llvm-dev] Floating point semantic modes

Blower, Melanie I via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 30 14:31:27 PST 2020

BTW There's no clang option for allow_approximate_fns; there is this option:

def fcuda_approx_transcendentals : Flag<["-"], "fcuda-approx-transcendentals">,
  Flags<[CC1Option]>, HelpText<"Use approximate transcendental functions">;
def fno_cuda_approx_transcendentals : Flag<["-"], "fno-cuda-approx-transcendentals">;

Should this option be added generally for clang?