[llvm-dev] RISC-V LLVM sync-up call 30th Jan 2020
Alex Bradbury via llvm-dev
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 30 06:51:28 PST 2020
For background on these calls, see
Reminder: the purpose is to co-ordinate between active contributors.
If you have support questions etc then it's best to post to llvm-dev.
We have a call each Thursday at 4pm GMT, via
I've created a shared calendar which may help in keeping track, which
is accessible at:
Issues to discuss today include the following:
* 10.0 status
* No new requests or known regressions in the past week
* We agreed that a backport request could be made for the scheduler
patch (which has now landed) if someone wanted to champion it. Nobody
seems to have kicked off the request that I've seen?
* RISC-V ELF attribute spec and support in LLVM
* Next steps on RFC for yet-to-be-ratified extensions support in
upstream LLVM <http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2020-January/138554.html>
* No other topics were submitted, so it could be a fairly quick call
this time! As always, please do submit things you'd like to discuss
More information about the llvm-dev