[llvm-dev] MediaTek is hiring compiler intern

JuliaHL Chu via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 29 12:18:59 PST 2020

MediaTek is a global fabless semiconductor company that enables more than 1.5 billion consumer products a year.
We are a market leader in developing tightly-integrated, power-efficient systems-on-chip (SoC) for mobile devices,
home entertainment, network and connectivity, automated driving, and IoT.

Our compiler team in Massachusetts is hiring compiler intern for 2020 summer.
Please click below to see the details job description and requirement.
If you are interested, please send your resume to Julia Chu (juliahl.chu at mediatek.com)

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1581337782/