[llvm-dev] Value &operator=(const Value &) = delete;

Daniel Sanders via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 29 16:06:47 PST 2020

Hi Abid,

I don't work on the LLVM-IR level very often so this may be incorrect but I believe you're looking for either:
    val.replaceAllUsesWith(val2)
or:
    instruction.getOperandUse(Index).set(val2)

The first one should change all instructions that use val2 so that they use val instead. The second should change one specific operand of an instruction to use val2 instead.