[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] Phabricator -> GitHub PRs?

David Greene via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 23 08:42:42 PST 2020

Hubert Tong <hubert.reinterpretcast at gmail.com> writes:

> Uncollapsing in Phab has been much easier for me than on GitHub. Also, for
> similarly sized reviews, I've had to uncollapse on GitHub more often than
> on Phab.

Thanks for relating your experience, it's very helpful!  I will play
with GitHub a bit and see what it does.  From your description it does
sound like Phab does a better job of keeping comments more accessible.
Is that worth the cost of maintaining a server/software changes and
using a very niche product with not as much general familiarity and
tooling around it?  I don't know.

                           -David