[llvm-dev] New atomic handling status

Philip Reames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 22 16:49:01 PST 2020

In short, I hit a major stumbling block.  I hadn't account for the fact
that some atomic stores dependent on element type (float vs int for
instance) for legality.

I've also been pulled away from working on this.  We should probably
revert a bunch of the changes until I get a chance to restart this as it
will require a redo on the design anyways. (Note that default behavior
is not effected, this is all under a flag for the moment.)

Philip