[llvm-dev] problem with Value->dump()

Abid Malik via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Jan 18 02:14:47 PST 2020

Hello,

I am building a pass. The pass compiled well. But when I test it, I get a
linking error.
Here, what I am doing:

clang -g3 -shared -fno-rtti -fPIC -o mypass.so mypass.cpp //mypass has
Value->dump();
opt -load mypass.so -myppass test.ll

I get:

opt: symbol lookup error: mypass.so: undefined symbol: _ZNK4llvm5Value4dumpEv

unable to link/find llvm/Value/dump

--
Abid M. Malik
"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant,