[llvm-dev] FC : A MLIR+LLVM based Fortran front end

River Riddle via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jan 13 14:42:12 PST 2020

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 1:13 PM Prashanth N R via llvm-dev <
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> Hi-
>
> The code has been open sourced at
> https://github.com/compiler-tree-technologies. There are two repositories.
> 1. The Fortran front end, aka FC, at
> https://github.com/compiler-tree-technologies/fc.
> 2. Associated LLVM changes including MLIR at
> https://github.com/compiler-tree-technologies/llvm-project.

Hi,

(disclaimer: I can’t say much about the Fortran side, but I did look at
some of the MLIR bits)

I took a look at the repos, and would love for you(+your team) to upstream
any of the general MLIR bits you can. Feel free to add me as a reviewer. (I
also went ahead and fixed one of your issues).

I look forward to collaborating with you more!

— River

Thank you,
River Riddle