[llvm-dev] Attempt to build MLIR.

Stephen Neuendorffer via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jan 12 22:17:22 PST 2020

These errors seem pretty pervasive for me on a clean build.  It appears
that it arises because when tablegen'd headers are included in a .h file,
every place where that .h file is used needs a dependency on the
corresponding IncGen targets.  This seems broken in the short term and
unmaintainable in the long term.  There really needs to be a way of
automatically generating the right dependencies.

Steve