[llvm-dev] RISC-V LLVM sync-up call 9th Jan 2020
Alex Bradbury via llvm-dev
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 9 07:07:18 PST 2020
For background on these calls, see
Reminder: the purpose is to co-ordinate between active contributors.
If you have support questions etc then it's best to post to llvm-dev.
We have a call each Thursday at 4pm GMT, via
I've created a shared calendar which may help in keeping track, which
is hopefully accessible at:
Issues to discuss today include the following:
* LLVM 10.0 is scheduled to branch on Jan 15th. Are there any patches
no in this email we particularly want to land?
* [Like to land] Save/restore of callee registers
https://reviews.llvm.org/D62686 now has new parent
* [Like to land] Shrink wrapping https://reviews.llvm.org/D62190
* Encoding target-abi in LLVM bitcode for LLVM
related to <https://reviews.llvm.org/D71387>.
* CSR read/write intrinsics https://reviews.llvm.org/D71778
* Luis is about to investigate driver issues that crop up when running
clang on a RISC-V host. Do let us know if you're already looking at
More information about the llvm-dev