[llvm-dev] Flang landing in the monorepo - next Monday!

Peter Waller via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 7 06:03:50 PST 2020

Hi All,

As discussed before Christmas, this is a reminder that we intend to
merge flang on the 13th January (next Monday) before the llvm-10 branch.
At the moment I'm proposing to do it at 10am GMT. I can be flexible on
this point if it requires close coordination with anyone in another
timezone, just let me know.

Previous discussion was in [llvm-dev] Flang landing in the monorepo
<http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2019-December/137661.html>.

The current plan of action is summarized at
<https://github.com/flang-compiler/f18/issues/876>.

The result will look a lot like the recent MLIR merge from 24th Dec:
<https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/commits/0f0d0ed1c78>, commit
0f0d0ed1c78 in the llvm-project monorepo.

Once it is done I'll mail the list. If you want to coordinate with me,
please get in touch.

Regards,

- Peter