[llvm-dev] EuroLLVM 2020 and Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Tanya Lattner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 26 10:08:24 PST 2020

The LLVM Foundation is closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in Europe and the impact it may have on EuroLLVM in Paris, France.

As of right now, we plan to hold EuroLLVM as planned.

However, this is a constantly evolving situation and the health and safety of our attendees is our primary concern. Here are a few things to keep in mind:

	• Our refund policy will be modified to account for the evolving situation:
		100% refund if cancelled by March 27th
		No refunds after March 27th unless the event is cancelled.

	• If there is an outbreak near the location of EuroLLVM, we will cancel the event with the safety of all attendees in mind.

	• If the event is cancelled, we will not reschedule the conference.

	• If we get many speaker cancellations, we may adjust the schedule of the talks shortly before the conference.

If you have any questions, please reach out to the EuroLLVM organizers.

Thanks,
Tanya Lattner
President, LLVM Foundation