[llvm-dev] Next Toronto LLVM Meetup - Thursday, February 27, 2020

David Andrew Lloyd Tenty via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 21 06:35:19 PST 2020

Hello,

We are hosting our next LLVM / Clang Social Meetup in Toronto on Thursday,
February 27, 2020. So if you are around the Toronto-area on February 27th,
come out for a chance to meet your fellow community members and listen to
the talk.

If you would be interested in attending this event or other events in
future, please join the LLVM-Clang-Toronto-socials group on meetup:
https://www.meetup.com/LLVM-Clang-Toronto-socials/events/268800356/

The following is the schedule for the meetup: