[llvm-dev] [flang-dev] About OpenMP dialect in MLIR

Johannes Doerfert via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 19 09:08:15 PST 2020

On 02/19, Vinay Madhusudan via flang-dev wrote:
> I think it is best to have the design / implementation for few more
> constructs to get more insights. I believe that the best course at this
> point would be to wait for the results and act accordingly.

We do have an overall design and we are starting the implementation
right now. As part of this implementation we'll add more constructs and
we'll gain insights. Based on these insights we'll continuously adjust
our design and implementation.

I'm unsure what else you mean by "waiting for results and act
accordingly". Could you elaborate what exactly you want us to do?