[llvm-dev] build bot mails

Galina Kistanova via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 18 15:18:59 PST 2020

Hello Sjoerd,

Sorry for the late response.

Does ARM host e-mails on Microsoft Office 365 by any chance?

lab.llvm.org sender was blocked by Microsoft Office 365. This is why Stella
was not able to receive her e-emails. I went through the office 365
unblocking procedure and it should be working now.
So, if you use Microsoft as your e-mails vendor you should start getting
e-mails from the build bot.

Otherwise please contact me directly and we will troubleshoot the issue
from the both ends.

Thanks

Galina