[llvm-dev] [RFC] Python 2 / Python 3 status, final step(s)

Serge Guelton via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Dec 18 00:11:24 PST 2020

Thanks Reid for taking this risky step. As someone who just lost one day
upgrading/downgrading/messing up its laptop, I fully appreciate the risk
you took, and I'm glad everything looks fine.

The two slaves I had issues whith were:

    http://lab.llvm.org:8011/#/builders/127 (now green)
    http://lab.llvm.org:8011/#/workers/14 (now green)

Thanks a bunch!

> As a long suffering maintainer

And extra thanks for the maintenance task too o/