[llvm-dev] The LLVM Foundation is hiring!

Tanya Lattner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 17 17:03:24 PST 2020

Hello all,

The LLVM Foundation is hiring and we are hoping to find someone within the LLVM community (or someone you know) to fill this role. Please see the job description below and let me know if you have any questions.

I look forward to working with you!

Thanks,
Tanya Lattner
President/CEO, LLVM Foundation

Job Description: Assistant to CEO

The LLVM Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit whose mission is to support education and advancement of the field of compilers and tools through educational events, grants and scholarships, and increasing diversity within the field of compilers, tools, and the LLVM project. We have established 4 main programs: Educational Outreach, Grants & Scholarships, Diversity and Inclusion in Compilers & Tools, LLVM Project Infrastructure.

The Assistant to CEO is a part time (12-16 hours per week) non-exempt position that reports to the CEO/President and is responsible for supporting the administrative operations and execution of programs of the agency.  This is a remote work position: you will work from home and communicate with other office staff via the internet and phone.

The duties of the Assistant will include:

Various administrative tasks related to event planning and execution
Publication of monthly board meeting minutes and other reports
Accounting and financial tasks
Administration of student travel grant program
Maintaining the LLVM Foundation public calendar

Depending upon applicants background, this position may also include:

Communications such as social media, news letters, etc.
LLVM Foundation website updates

Requirements:

2-3 years general office experience
A reliable internet connection
Variable work schedule
Proficiency using software programs such as Google Docs, Gmail, etc.
Detail oriented
High School Diploma or GED Certificate
Able to pass a background check

How to Apply: