[llvm-dev] [RFC] Backend for Motorola 6800 series CPU (M68k)

Min-Yih Hsu via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 17 16:21:39 PST 2020

Hi All,

Another update on this topic: Currently three patches have been approved, thanks for all reviewers’ time and efforts :-)

Here are the remaining patches:
 - Patch 1/8 D88385: Got one LGTM, however I believe Jessica Clarke (jrtc27) (CC-ed here) is listed as blocker. Does anyone here know the best way to contact Jessica? Since the patch has been blocked for quite a long time and pinging @jrtc27 on Phab didn’t seem to work
 - Patch 3/8 D88389   (Basic .td files)
 - Patch 4/8 D88390   (MC layer)
 - Patch 5/8 D88391   (Target lowering)
 - Patch 6/8 D88392   (IR Tests)

Except Patch 6, which only has minor formatting issues to fix, I didn’t see any major objections or concerns on other patches at this time point.

In addition to the patch review, tomorrow Dec 18th 19:00 CET (10:00 AM PST), Nick Desaulniers is going to give a talk on compiling Linux Kernel for M68k using LLVM.
Please checkout http://m68k.info/ <http://m68k.info/> for more info about the live stream

Best,
-Min