[llvm-dev] Want to contribute in LLVM.

amit kumar via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 14 20:25:12 PST 2020

Respected Sir/Ma'am,
                       I'm Amit Kumar, a 3rd-year undergraduate
student in Computer Science Engineering (CSE) from IIIT Nagpur, India.
I am new to open source only contributed to HactoberFest in the past 2
years and I came across LLVM through GSoC and interested in
building some new features in the newer version's LLVM and contribute
to the language. I had studied Compiler Design in our courses.

Please help me and show me direction towards starting my journey to
the open-source contribution.
Thanks and Regards
Amit Kumar