[llvm-dev] [GlobalISel] Prioritizing long patterns in combiner over short ones

Jason Eckhardt via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Dec 15 08:05:56 PST 2020

GICombineGroup may be of use:

// A group of combine rules that can be added to a GICombiner or another group.
class GICombineGroup<list<GICombine> rules> : GICombine {
  // The rules contained in this group. The rules in a group are flattened into
  // a single list and sorted into whatever order is most efficient. However,
  // they will never be re-ordered such that behaviour differs from the
  // specified order. It is therefore possible to use the order of rules in this
  // list to describe priorities.
  let Rules = rules;
}