[llvm-dev] MemorySSA LLVM-dev meeting notes and upcoming meetings

Alina Sbirlea via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 14 07:58:41 PST 2020

Hi all,

The next meeting was set for today, 10:30 Pacific Time/5:30pm UTC (in about
3h). Given the low agenda topics and closeness to the holidays, I'll go
ahead and cancel it.
If you'd like to talk to me, feel free to email me and I'll be happy to
join the meet.

The first meeting in 2021 is set for January 11th, at the same time.

Happy holidays!
Alina